Maria Hildebrand and her team at Designing Interiors, Inc. is looking for a new Junior Designer to join them! Maria has been in business in the Western Suburbs for 15 years and specializes in custom home builds and renovation projects. The company assists with everything, from blueprints to the final finishes to truly allow for any customer’s need. As a long standing member of the Northern Illinois Home Builder’s Association, this is a perfect opportunity for those who are looking to get into residential design.
As a Junior Designer, you will be required to:
- Be self-motivated and flexible, with the ability to learn new skills and apply them.
- Understand project scope, take initiative and work independently.
- Have a strong knowledge of CAD, Power Point, Excel, and Word.
- Have a basic understanding of Interior Design Trends.
- Experience in the building or home furnishing industry is a plus, but not required.
- Have excellent communication skills.
- Have strong time management skills and the ability to work on multiple projects at once.
- Be a team player, creative, and fun.
The position is 20-30 hours a week with a starting pay of $15/ hour, with the possibility of commission. If this sounds like the perfect job for you, contact Maria Hildebrand with your resume and any other supporting documents.
Have a cool competition, job opportunity, or other design related news? Let us know! Email us and we’ll get it up on the blog!