The team at Compel Office Furniture Solutions is looking for someone to join them as a Customer Service Representative and Furniture Specifier. The position includes responding to emails and phone calls as well as generating quotes and sales orders. As well, the position involves creating floor plans and furniture specifications. The position is full-time, so this is a great opportunity for a recent graduate of the program who may have taken the FF&E class!
The ideal candidate for the job:
- Has a Bachelor’s or equivalent, preferably in Interior Design or a related field.
- Has experience in AutoCAD drafting, 3-D modeling, rendering techniques, and reading architectural plans.
- Has good customer service skills and written and verbal communication skills.
- Is positive, friendly, and enjoys problem-solving.
- Must be able to think strategically, analytically, and creatively.
- Must be highly organized, with the ability to meet deadlines.
- Has knowledge and experience with the contract furniture industry and how it works.
Compel is located in Forest Park, IL, and stocks a full line of design-minded, cost-effective, high quality office furniture for projects that call for quick delivery. If you’re the perfect for the company and position, please contact and send your resume to Susan Murphy.
Have a cool competition, job opportunity, or other design related news? Let us know! Email us and we’ll get it up on the blog!