On Friday, we shared a job opportunity at OPTO. Today, we bring you another opportunity from our friends in Wood Dale, this time an internship! This position is a support role and is great for those who are looking to get real-world experience in retail design.
As the design intern, you’ll be responsible for:
- Preparing client drawings for client proposals
- Preparing client drawings for client orders
- Revising quotes
- Enthusiastically communicating with design team
- Collecting and mailing catalogs and finish samples to client
- Supporting the replenishment of the materials library
You do not need to be a graduate to apply or hold this position, so this is a fantastic opportunity for current students who have taken CAD II and Visualization Techniques as a knowledge of AutoCAD and Adobe Creative Suite is required.
Please mail your resume and cover letter to Jamie Poulos if you think you’d be perfect for this job.
Have a cool competition, job opportunity, or other design related news? Let us know! Email us and we’ll get it up on the blog!